How to join the FOXY Lady Approved Network
Please see the bottom of this page for the latest rate schedule, application forms and a simple summary of our services.
NEW – Starting in 2014 subscribers will receive a biennial on site compliance visit to maintain their place on this network. This will check quality credentials, cleanliness of customer facilities, FOXY Choice entry accuracy, female feedback, compliance with the Female Friendly Code (as applicable) and use of FOXY Lady Approved scheme services.
FOXY Choice operates both FOXY Lady Approved networks, one for accident repair centres and the other for garages who carry out MOTs, car servicing & mechanical repairs.
Having identified genuinely female friendly independent garages, franchised dealerships, fastfits, accident repair centres and bodyshops that meet FOXY Lady Approved standards we then promote them to women drivers and review their performance, as illustrated.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
To join a FOXY Lady Approved business network we require you to
1. Sign the female friendly FOXY Lady Approved Promise© to ‘never overcharge, patronise or sell women anything they don’t need.’
2. Demonstrate quality standards such as ATA, BSI Kitemark, manufacturer approval or membership of a Trading Standards ie TSI Approved Code scheme.
In the absence of any of these and/or where a mobile service is offered we require sight of three recent female testimonials before any application will be considered.
3. Make available gift online membership of FOXY Lady Drivers Club to female customers with an email address.
4. Promote FOXY Lady Approved status (using the logo and Female Friendly Code) at your website.
5. Provide a minimum of six female testimonials each year via the FOXY Choice website.
We also recommend that businesses appoint a Female Ambassador to not only represent the best interests of their women customers but also to coordinate getting the gift memberships of FOXY Lady Drivers Club to local ladies and their friends.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
We offer a choice of subscription packages with 12 month rates ranging from £60 to £180 plus VAT. A one off £30 registration fee plus VAT is added to all new applications.
We reward applicants demonstrating signs of quality (ATA, BSI Kitemark, vehicle manufacturer approval, Trading Standards/Motor Trade Partnership schemes) with a 10% discount in total.
Businesses joining both networks (Garage and Accident Repair Centre networks) will be charged one registration fee.
Group discounts and corporate services apply for a minimum of ten subscriber locations.
WHAT OUR PRICES INCLUDE
Please see the latest rate schedule for specific details relating to Bronze, Silver and Gold subscription packages.
- Page One female friendly FOXY Lady Approved garage or repairer network listings at Google.
- A choice of searchable listings at FOXY Choice website.
See a sample FOXY Lady Approved Garage listing
See a sample FOXY Lady Approved Accident Repair Centre listing
- Listings in the public Garage and Accident Services area of the FOXY Lady Drivers Club website.
- Gift memberships of FOXY Lady Drivers Club for subscribers to offer their customers via a website link.
- Promotion of seasonal offers/services in monthly e-newsletter to members of FOXY Lady Drivers Club.
- FOXY Lady Approved printed marketing materials (window stickers and Female Friendly Code) plus authorised use of logo.
- An online testimonial service to measure female friendly service levels.
WHAT OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
Our prices do not include
- Sidebar display advertisements in specific postcode areas (which appear for all summary search listings) cost £50 plus VAT (120 × 240 pixels, including design) subject to space and availability.
- Header display advertisements in specific postcode areas (which appear for all search listings) cost £100 plus VAT (468 × 60 pixels, including design) subject to space and availability.
- Consultancy visits/female friendly business audits and mystery shopping can be arranged and will be quoted for accordingly.
HOW TO APPLY FOR APPROVAL
FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES – email details of your business, contact details and quality credentials to request a sales call.
To apply for FOXY Lady Approval please download details of our services, the choice of subscriptions (stated in the Rate Schedule) and EITHER the Garage OR Repairer 2013 Application Form.
After receiving/accepting your application form we prepare your website entries and ask you to approve these by email.
Payment is required in full before Subscriber Packs are issued. Renewals are reviewed and invited after Year One, at preferential rates, and are then subject to ongoing Direct Debit payments.
This website page was first issued on 1 January 2013. The above application forms, subscription details and rate schedules replace any previous versions and are subject to any new Terms and Conditions.